Oh noes! D700 Dead Battery Syndrome.

Believe it or not, I was thinking about the possibility of D700 DBS a couple hours ago. It's another reason I choose to avoid adding a D700 to my D3 collection. I went through enough confusion with the D300 and MB-10 until DeOxyIt resolved the trouble.

Knocking on someone's door and running away comes to mind when I read this thread. A pointless waste of time.

N

Nuteshack

Knocking on someone's door and running away comes to mind when I read this thread. A pointless waste of time.
well, at least he didn't leave u with a burning bag of poop to stomp out ..lol
:eek:

and replying to it with a statement like this is yet another...and me replying to yours is yet another....

Seriously, people need to relax a little. Thanks for the laugh pforsell! :biggrin:

well, at least he didn't leave u with a burning bag of poop to stomp out ..lol
:eek:
I don't find your comment amusing. Just strange.

Does excrement burn?

I just don't see the point of someone else getting off on people wasting their time on a pointless thread. It pees me off. IMO repeatedly doing that is reason to ban someone from a forum.

I just don't see the point of someone else getting off on people wasting their time on a pointless thread. It pees me off. IMO repeatedly doing that is reason to ban someone from a forum.
I think most will agree with you in general but I'll say give some leeway to Mr Forsell who obviously only suffered from a momentary lapse of common sense which will not continue or repeat itself.

J

jeremyInMT

Does excrement burn?

So why do you continue to post in this thread then? Apparently it's worth enough to you that you read it over and over!

E

Eye Spy

Does excrement burn?

I guess it's not an English thing. In the US it is a classic Halloween prank to place a bag full of dog poop on a doorstep, light the bag on fire, ring the bell, and run away.

As far as your question about excrement burning, again in the US Native Americans used to burn the dried Bison droppings in their campfires. It was commonly refered to as Buffalo Chips.

I guess it's not an English thing. In the US it is a classic Halloween prank to place a bag full of dog poop on a doorstep, light the bag on fire, ring the bell, and run away.

As far as your question about excrement burning, again in the US Native Americans used to burn the dried Bison droppings in their campfires. It was commonly refered to as Buffalo Chips.
Let's hope that 'tradition' does not cross the pond. Now that really is disgusting, demanding money/food from someone, and if they do not provide it, give them burning excrement. In the UK some people, especially the elderly, are frightened of 'children' and the damage they cause on Halloween if their demands are not met. Extortion anyone?

Funny thread! Made me look and, unlike some, laugh.

I'm minded of a phrase my father often used: "Many a true word spoken in jest!"

:biggrin:

This was like April fools joke. All in fun. I think he saw it as "WOW LOOK AT ALL THESE D700 THREADS GOING?". I thought it was good.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom