Ok a couple of more animals..

I know youa re probably gettign sick of these so this will be the last post.....well maybe not!!! :wink:
Artic wolf Howling
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bobcat
View attachment 6117
Red Fox
View attachment 6118
Silver Fox
View attachment 6119
Tundra Portrait
View attachment 6120

Yeah, I'm sick of seeing them alright. Makes me want to cry, and then go donate my kit to the Goodwill.... :wink:

These are some of the best from this session.

Keep 'em coming.

Frank

Superb. This is really tremendous stuff Mike! What an opportunity you had - and you certainly capitalized on it.

Don't stop posting now...

Mike,
These pictures are the best animal pictures I"ve ever seen. How did you find so many animals? Wonderful shots and please keep them coming.

Best to you and thanks,
Gaye

Yeah RIGHT!!! I love all the shots of the different wolves. So much detail and beauty. I love the different colored wolves in the snow and the coniferous trees in the background. Excellent!! Thank you!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I was telling Flew the other day that these shots that Mike apparently shot on a Saturday outing with his family look like shots that National Geographic photographers would live in the wilderness for weeks hoping to get. I understand that (AFAIK) this is a somewhat controlled habitat and not just wandering upon them in the wild, but you could never tell it from the shots.

My kids loved them too. At this rate, they're going to start hanging around the cafe as much as I do...

Mike,

That howling Artic Wolf is the ultimate of wolf shots.

All are great

You lucky duck.

Cheers
MOREEEEEEEEEEEE
Gale

Never tire of pro quality work, Mike

These are definitely pro quality! You should be selling your work, if you aren't already!

Flew said:
Yeah, I'm sick of seeing them alright. Makes me want to cry, and then go donate my kit to the Goodwill.... :wink:

These are some of the best from this session.

Keep 'em coming.

Frank
Well if you are donating that kit I sure could use that ballhead and wimberly!!!!!
Thanks for the kind words

GeeJay said:
Mike,
These pictures are the best animal pictures I"ve ever seen. How did you find so many animals? Wonderful shots and please keep them coming.

Best to you and thanks,
Gaye
Gaye thanks, I took my son to Lakota Wolf Perserve the url is www.lakotawolf.com. They had 4 packs of wolves the bobcats and foxes.

hillrg said:
Superb. This is really tremendous stuff Mike! What an opportunity you had - and you certainly capitalized on it.

Don't stop posting now...
Rory it was awesome, my son had a constant smile on his face and the photo ops were endless.

greyflash said:
These are really fine images Mike and I so appreciate your efforts in capturing and then presenting them so well. Don't hesitate to post more if you have them.
Gordon
Thanks I enjoyed this photo shoot immensly, I do have a few more to post

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom