OK....here we go....something new

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by RayGuselli, Jun 12, 2007.

1. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hope it works...please wait for gif to load...

My nephew Daz helped with this......

Best wishes

Ray

[​IMG]

2. Peano

Peano

Jun 22, 2006
    Washington, D.C.
    Great job, as usual, Ray. I would've bet it was a Cadillac.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful
    Love the background:>))))

4. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Thanks Peano

Your USA motors are great.....really should be a little patriotic and do a Roller or a Bentley...LOL

Had a job importing the gif....

I can do gifs ok (to a degree) but did not know how to get a gif, already created, into the image.:confused:

My nephew tried to talk me through over the phone but we have different versions of Image Ready so could not do....he kindly did it for me and e mailed it back.....Nice to have a clever young nephew:smile:

Many thanks again and best wishes

Ray

5. Ray,

Another great job. Adding the GIF can open a lot of doors ......... maybe soon all your artwork will be animated.

6. Robert

Robert

Jul 24, 2005
    Canada
    Wonderful Ray!! I like the flood and how the blue blends into the background on the right! I would love to try a gif in a photo...is it tricky to do??

7. Serrator

Serrator

Aug 1, 2006
    Missouri
    ...I see... the red, white and blue! Clever compositing Ray and well done.

8. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Thanks Robert (and everyone else)

Doint a gif is usually no problem or animating part of an image....the problem was that I used a gif of the flag, already made.

That was where I had an issue but my nephew (who did the animation tutorial for us here about 12 months ago) did it for me....he said it was easy but as he had a different version of the program, I could not figure out what he was trying to tell me over the phone....

So I emasiled the finished bits and he put the flag in for me...

When I find out how to do I wil post for you Robert...

Best wishes

Ray

9. Robert

Robert

Jul 24, 2005
    Canada
    Thanks Ray!! I feel as if I need to make amends...I have yet to try the animation tutorial! Having just a small area of an image animated is something I've been thinking about and that's what you have with this fine example of yours!!:smile:

10. That's a sweet piece Ray. Don't post too many comment s on your threads but always love to see what you're up to and I'm always floored!
    Nice work.

11. Hi, Ray

You really need to tell us how you got the "gif" within a "gif" here.
    This is a pretty interesting approach and I'd love to learn how this is done.
    :smile::smile::smile:

Virginia
    aka beaucaamera