OK I know these aren't birdies but.....

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Gordon Large, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

....where else would you post this image? I got tired of seeing all the great birdie pictures by members from Florida and other points south and decided to get down there to get some shots myself. I learned three things. Florida has a zillion more birds than suburban Philadelphia. It rains pretty much 24x7 down there this time of year. Or at least when I visit. And good folks on Nikon Cafe turn out to be great folks when you meet them in person.

Here is my favorite image from the trip. Taken by Birger in his home studio. Top row - me and Harris (backdoctor). Bottom row - Birger and Frank (flew). Or should I say Birger and Mickey Mouse? Enjoy!

Gordon

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    You guys just had WAAAAAYYY TOO much fun! :D

3. This is just priceless!!! Talk about composition!!!! That group looks like they're trouble with a capital T!

4. The only thing missing is the Nikon Cafe caps and shirts, etc..

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Gordon,

Sure glad you made the trip. Sorry you had to go back early. Hope all is well.

Sure enjoyed your company and hope you got some birdie shots dispite the weather on Tuesday.

Great shot of the gang.

Thanks.

Hope we see you again soon.

6. Totally priceless group of birds!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera