OK> I'm a moron! Need Help installing a DK-2 Eyecup!

I was going to take my DK-2 off my D2H when I sold it, but forgot, so I ordered another, no biggie, right......except, the camera store put the that 1 on my D2H, so I haven't a clue!

I've got the original one off, np, but can't figure out the mounting sequence for this new setup. There's the glass eyepiece, the metal ring the original OEM piece of rubber was around, and the DK-2 eyecup. How do they go together? I can't seem to figure it out. Help!

flip the lever covering the viewfinder, unscrew the original piece, and follow the instruction coming with DK-2 :)

You mean the instructions I ignored & tossed aside?

Iliah said:
flip the lever covering the viewfinder, unscrew the original piece, and follow the instruction coming with DK-2 :)
Ok, thanks, got it, using the enclosed instructions :oops:

R

Removed User 2

LOL No, you're not a moron. Me too, at first I was really feeling like a moron too. Actually it's very easy. I think everybodie's ogne through that :wink:

Sorry, Steve - I know mentioning instructions is a bad form. Usually the problem is in that lever, as after blinding the viewfinder things are pretty straightforward.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom