1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Ok so where are the SB900's?

Discussion in 'General flash photography, lighting, and technique' started by Bryan Pritchard, Jul 25, 2008.

1. The D700's are delivering any clyue where the SB900's are?
    Thanks

Brya

2. Sam O

Sam O

Jul 24, 2007
    Toronto
    I walked into my local store today and they had a few on the shelf.

3. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    My dealer is concerned - a lot to sell, few buyers, same as with the D700....

4. SMH77

SMH77

Feb 11, 2006
    Illinois
    I just ordered one today from Berger Brothers for $479.95 (US version). Norman camera also had them in stock as of this morning for $499.95.

Sean

5. just off the phone with a brick and mortar, 459 and availible. I'll make the trip once I finish up some stuff here.

6. jfrancis

jfrancis

May 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    I have one waiting at my local dealer. He had 16 coming in today. I doubt there will be a supply issue.

7. its now on my camera.

8. partyrockers

partyrockers Guest

Got one yesterday afternoon around 1:30pm PST at Kenmore Camera for $449.99. UPS ground shipping was $18.

9. ok, now where do I get my WG-AS1 water gaurd for D3? I cant find them in the US anywhere, not even a coming-soon at BH.

10. What location, they are $499.99 Kenmore Camera online.

11. Hi All

My fist official post and I thought I might share this.

I took delivery of the new SB900 less the 24 hours back and so far very impressed with this unit. In the UK I paid £349.00 plus delivery, the prices quoted in the states are just so much more competitive, one site that that I have used in the past for small purchases is Beach Cameras they have the SB900 listed for $449.00 hope this helps

John

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.