ok these are bad..

well maybe not real bad.. but thought I would post them anyways..
all handheld with the tokina 400mm.. so I thought they were all right..

over sharpened.. sry
DSC_0021-04bb.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2 of a kind

DSC_0022-02bb.jpg

the gang is all here

DSC_0002-03bb.jpg

and the geese were there also..

DSC_0036-03bb.jpg

Tim, I don't think these are bad, I think everyone is still recovering from overeating on Easter Sunday:biggrin: . What location were you at to take these. - Jeff

evening Jeff. these were taken at hubbard park in meriden.. the home of the daffodill fest.. thanks... not the best shots.. really need to get a tc for my 300f4.. and remember to take the tripod along.. the tokina is a fun little lens to play with.. but not near the quality I am sure I could get from the 300 and a tc.. maybe soon .now that I am back to work.. was out for 6 weeks without a paycheck.. but things are coming around..

Tim
they look pretty good to me.
Just the first one is a bit crispy..:>))))) lol

those birds have some awesome eyes

Last one is a beauty for sure

Tim, Sorry to hear about the gap in paychecks but glad that your moving forward with hopefully a new opportunity. It seems like the only time I get to Meriden is for the Daffodill festival. I use to work in Meriden at Canberra Ind. that was on Gracey Avenue, then moved to downtown in the old Stop & Shop plaza and after I left they moved to the old Teleco Oil fields building. Hope to see you when the weather warms up - Jeff

Tim,

I agree that these are a bit crispy. I unfortunately do this too much myself. I have dedicated myself though, to minimize my 'fried' shots, (with limited success I have to admit). IMHO, these are good shots, that could stand on their own with nominal sharpening. :smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom