OK where is he?????

Gordon,

Don't know exactly where he is now, but about 6 hours ago he was responding to my email requesting his mailing address. :lol:

I encouraged Phil to be an active member, and hopefully he will be. I mean, our 1,000th member just can't be a lurker, can he?? 8)

Well, if I'd have known "youse guysss" was going to go on so much about number 1,000, I would have waited. Of course I have never been "caller number 9" or the "1,234th person through the turnstile" either, so on second thought if I had tried I'm sure I would have ended up being #1005 or worse yet #999 :lol: :lol: . And, heck, you all would have been deprived of my wit and wisdom for all this time (think I'll run for cover now)........

I say that if he doesn't respond, Frank should just go and chase him down, tie him to his keyboard MAKE HIM :!: :!: :!:

So, Frank, I think I've just heard from the rest of the membership (c'mon folks, back me up please) that you have now been officialy deputized :wink:

Bill,

I already found him. He replied to my email a couple of days ago. As soon as I get his new hat monogrammed, it will be on its way to him. 8)

Of course, we will expect a full gallery of pictures with him (or his designee) modeling same once he gets it. :lol:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom