OK where is he?????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by greyflash, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Where is this mysterious Phil C., member #1000. I am hoping he will post something, even an introduction so that we can get acquainted.

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Gordon,

Don't know exactly where he is now, but about 6 hours ago he was responding to my email requesting his mailing address. :lol:

I encouraged Phil to be an active member, and hopefully he will be. I mean, our 1,000th member just can't be a lurker, can he?? 8)

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I PM'd him as well. Hopefully, he'll introduce himself soon.

4. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    Same here. Can't wait to hear from him.

5. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    You are a formidable group - the camaraderie is cool

6. Well, if I'd have known "youse guysss" was going to go on so much about number 1,000, I would have waited. Of course I have never been "caller number 9" or the "1,234th person through the turnstile" either, so on second thought if I had tried I'm sure I would have ended up being #1005 or worse yet #999 :lol: :lol: . And, heck, you all would have been deprived of my wit and wisdom for all this time (think I'll run for cover now)........

I say that if he doesn't respond, Frank should just go and chase him down, tie him to his keyboard MAKE HIM :!: :!: :!:

So, Frank, I think I've just heard from the rest of the membership (c'mon folks, back me up please) that you have now been officialy deputized :wink:

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Bill,

I already found him. He replied to my email a couple of days ago. As soon as I get his new hat monogrammed, it will be on its way to him. 8)

Of course, we will expect a full gallery of pictures with him (or his designee) modeling same once he gets it. :lol: