1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Ok who will get them first?

Discussion in 'Nikon FX DSLR Forum' started by Bryan Pritchard, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Robertsons? Adorama? B&H?

2. Jonathan

Jonathan

Jun 11, 2005
    Southern Maine
    I'd guess Ritz will be a big seller. Naturally B&H will be also.

3. vinman

vinman

Nov 15, 2006
    Upstate SC
    B&H and Adorama are the top of the food chain. They'll get first shipments and the lion's share. I just hope my dealer can get his hands on at least some of the ones he ordered this morning relatively quickly...

4. pointa-b-c

pointa-b-c

Mar 21, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Took a bold move (to me at least, a "brand new" camera), just pre-ordered one from Ritz. :Teeth:

My past experience with them was great (not the best price, but my 24-70 f/2.8 order was quicker than any other vendors), so I hope I can get it soon, end of this month (assignments in August, September and October), can't wait. :biggrin:

5. Ritz was ahead of B&H and Adorama with my D200 and D300 so I expect they same with the D700.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.