Okay, My turn with eagles from #14

It was really great to finally catch up with Frank, Steve and Chris and #14. Action was a little slow but company was awesome. It actually almost got a little warm so eagles were spotty and wind was out of the wrong direction so not a lot of fishing shots but here go a couple fly-bys. Most taken with a D300, 300 2.8 and 1.4 TC but a couple with the Siggy 4.5 500MM on a D3. Oh yeah, and Chris, thanks again for the help for my bro....He is getting a Sidekick with a BH55 and is totally hooked!

460517111_EV8eg-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

460515499_PECZk-XL.jpg

460502938_KteoA-XL.jpg

460511401_jUKZ5-XL.jpg

460495919_76Vc4-XL.jpg

460523053_7rm7M-XL.jpg

460515201_xDtq5-XL.jpg

and a youngster
460509045_gw7eb-XL.jpg

More from the day can be seen here!
http://fmphoto.smugmug.com/gallery/7173114_oTmuL/1/460509045_gw7eb

Real Name
Rachel
wow I am so envious of all of you eagle shooters.

I esp like the second one - the detail and majesty is really striking.

Way to go Robb, your images are very nice. I had a ball meeting you and your brother, it was a very relaxing afternoon of shooting. I'm really glad that your brother enjoyed himself and hope he'll travel out with you again. If you both didn't work so much, maybe you both could make it out again this season. If not, we'll hook up to shoot the Osprey roost in the spring.

Very nice shots Robb. Glad to see I could help your brother out. I really like the 6th one. The setting sun really makes the bird look nice.

Look forward to the next time! Thanks for the advice on shooting the Dunes.

These shots are off the charts. They are beyond good they are A+++++. Really these are stunning captures of a difficult subject. What a day you had.

Okay... how much did you pay them to pose?? These are awesome!! Congratulations!!

It looks like our season at Conowingo is over... :frown:

Robb,

Lovely series you've brought home with you. I agree with all of you that #2 is great, but my vote for favorite goes to the shot where you can see the fish in the claws.

Seems like you came away with great stuff for 'slow action'!

Very nice Robb...beautiful images. Hope you can get back out there and get some more shots before the Eagle season winds down.

Robb, terrific action captures! The lighting on #6 is magnificent. Very sweet images, all.

Wow, I thought this post died a couple days ago. Thanks everyone so much for the comments. Seeing who the comments came from was really humbling. I have learned so much from all of your posts, it is really nice to be able to return something to the forum.

Latest threads

Top Bottom