Oklahomans?

Real Name
Chris
I see a tumbleweed rolling slowly down an empty highway while nothing in particular happens.

(shakes head) Oh, sorry. Listen Chris, I've been in Oklahoma - and I liked it! I was a kid then, so I don't know where - it could have been Norman. (feeble smile)

Hey - post us some pictures so we'll get to know the place! Then we can all say we've 'been there'.

M

mpower

Not exactly from Oklahoma but went to school there at OU, Norman. Originally from Malaysia and left Norman for more than 10 years already. Of course, I am looking forward in returning there for a visit soon. Now residing back in Malaysia for good with my newly acquired D2X.

T

thomas

Norman

I live in Denmark, but have taken part in NPPA workshops at OU, Norman.

I can stiil hear the sound of the trains when I think back .. and the SIZE of the beefsteaks. :D

best regards

Thomas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You guys are a HOOT! :D Oh well, friends on my computer are like friends here in town. Just thought it might be fun to be able to have a cup of coffee with someone from the area occasionally. Guess I'll just have to share a pot with you guys. So here's to you. :p

Chris C said:
Guess I'll just have to share a pot with you guys. So here's to you. :p
Quoting Cross Canadian Ragweed :
Them boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong
They're too damn skinny or way too long
I ain't no holy roller so I just use a bong
Them boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong :lol:

I'm just twelve miles from the Red River in North Texas.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom