Oklahomans?

Real Name
Chris
I see a tumbleweed rolling slowly down an empty highway while nothing in particular happens.

(shakes head) Oh, sorry. Listen Chris, I've been in Oklahoma - and I liked it! I was a kid then, so I don't know where - it could have been Norman. (feeble smile)

Hey - post us some pictures so we'll get to know the place! Then we can all say we've 'been there'.

M

mpower

Not exactly from Oklahoma but went to school there at OU, Norman. Originally from Malaysia and left Norman for more than 10 years already. Of course, I am looking forward in returning there for a visit soon. Now residing back in Malaysia for good with my newly acquired D2X.

T

thomas

Norman

I live in Denmark, but have taken part in NPPA workshops at OU, Norman.

I can stiil hear the sound of the trains when I think back .. and the SIZE of the beefsteaks. :D

best regards

Thomas

You guys are a HOOT! :D Oh well, friends on my computer are like friends here in town. Just thought it might be fun to be able to have a cup of coffee with someone from the area occasionally. Guess I'll just have to share a pot with you guys. So here's to you. :p

Chris C said:
Guess I'll just have to share a pot with you guys. So here's to you. :p
Quoting Cross Canadian Ragweed :
Them boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong
They're too damn skinny or way too long
I ain't no holy roller so I just use a bong
Them boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong :lol:

I'm just twelve miles from the Red River in North Texas.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom