Oklahomans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chris C, May 9, 2005.

1. I've gone through the memberlist........................any Okies out there? Specifically in the central part of the state?

2. My parents went to OU before they found God's country. :roll: Does that count?

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I see a tumbleweed rolling slowly down an empty highway while nothing in particular happens.

(shakes head) Oh, sorry. Listen Chris, I've been in Oklahoma - and I liked it! I was a kid then, so I don't know where - it could have been Norman. (feeble smile)

Hey - post us some pictures so we'll get to know the place! Then we can all say we've 'been there'.

4. mpower

mpower Guest

Not exactly from Oklahoma but went to school there at OU, Norman. Originally from Malaysia and left Norman for more than 10 years already. Of course, I am looking forward in returning there for a visit soon. Now residing back in Malaysia for good with my newly acquired D2X.

5. kccheers

kccheers

May 2, 2005
    Liberty, Mo
    Wow, OU, North Texas, Cotton Bowl......now THERE'S a football mess 'a brewin'.....

6. thomas

thomas Guest

Norman

I live in Denmark, but have taken part in NPPA workshops at OU, Norman.

I can stiil hear the sound of the trains when I think back .. and the SIZE of the beefsteaks. :D

best regards

Thomas

7. You guys are a HOOT! :D Oh well, friends on my computer are like friends here in town. Just thought it might be fun to be able to have a cup of coffee with someone from the area occasionally. Guess I'll just have to share a pot with you guys. So here's to you. :p

8. williamar

williamar

May 4, 2005
    Vernon, Tx
    Quoting Cross Canadian Ragweed :
    Them boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong
    They're too damn skinny or way too long
    I ain't no holy roller so I just use a bong
    Them boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong :lol:

I'm just twelve miles from the Red River in North Texas.

9. I do declare................you Texicans is all plumb crazy!

Next time I head to Big D I'll wave.