Oktoberfest '08 - iKick (Morgan) Bandnuts' Daughter - No time...

Discussion in 'Photo Meme' started by Bandnuts, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Following PM conversations with Fireman and moderators, my 10 year old daughter (soon to be 11) will try to find time to join me on this challenge. We'll post her photos in this separate thread, identified for her submissions. Due to age requirements, she's not yet able to be a member of the Cafe, but she has obtained permission to post under my "Bandnuts" handle as long as we properly identify the post. This challenge will be a great way for us to shoot together.

I will be doing the posting of both pictures and comments she makes in this thread. My work schedule will make nightly posts difficult, but we'll work to make them as regular as possible. Following Fireman's lead, if, for any reason, you feel she is not conducting herself properly, please do not hesitate to PM or email me directly so I can take the appropriate measures immediately.

Morgan and I have decided to try this using just one lens. She'll do the challenge using the Sigma 30mm 1.4.

Bolt-on: Due to school and work schedules, we will use the 30 pics for the month bolt-on.

Event pass needed for October 4th, no others anticipated at this time.

From Kap.... My company is going thru some large changes and I'm deep in the middle of those changes. With workload changes and travel requirements, I just won't make this month..... Taking shots on a regular basis just isn't going to work.. :frown:

Morgan...

Morgan and Kap's Oktoberfest '08 - Prime Pair Challenge

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Equipment: D40 / SB600 / 30mm 1.4 / 60mm 2.8 AF-S / 18x135 DX / 55x200 VR .

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2008