Old Administration Building Fresno, CA

Hi everyone :)

The Old Administration Building at Fresno City College is under renovation to bring back part of the colleges history. The photography department was able to walk around inside before construction got under way. It was incredible and creepy all at the same time. These are just a few shots.

broken_small.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

headoftheclass_small.jpg

losteducation_small.jpg

misplaced_small.jpg

seatsfor10_sepia_small.jpg

myseat_small.jpg

the_secret_small.jpg

Michelle,
These images don't really say "creepy" to me... There is more of a somber, sad feeling I get.

To know that once this was a place alive with young minds, ready to learn, eager to get out and experience life. I guess, lonely would be a good way to describe it.

I think you did a great job capturing a mood. I love the lighting and cool tones...

The weakest in my opinion would be the last one. I think it lacks the continuity of theme that the others have. It (again, in my opinion) doesn't really fit.

Wonderful job! Very nice.

Nice shots wonderfully composed and framed.

These shots reflect frenso very well... dark, eerie, moldy... not very pleasant... lol

Real Name
Kristin Rutkowski
These pictures are excellent! Are you in the photography department at that college? If so, they must be doing something right. And the photos on your website are pretty amazing, too.

Kristin

Latest threads

Top Bottom