Old Barn

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by fuss, Jun 13, 2007.

1. CC welcome. I'm not sure if I like it that much, but maybe somebody will.

521061081_a6e5a3a07b_b.

2. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I love old barns. This is a fun detail shot. I'd love to see one of the entire barn.

3. I like it and also would love to see it all

4. I do have one full shot of the barn but it is really bad, exposure is way off, I will post it in a bit after I try to correct it in PP.

5. whole barn

her it is, the original photo has the barn way underexposed and the sky overexposed. It is a cool old barn and has some interesting weather vanes, I will have to get back up there and try to get some better shots of it.

547968872_ecb2f503bd_b.

6. Rick727

Rick727

Jun 1, 2007
    Hamilton, NJ
    Being a model builder, I'm always on the look out for structures and pictures to draw inspiration from. Your pictures have certainly done that. Thanks.

7. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    The entire barn is really neat. Did you take the shot in RAW. It might be fun to try to combine two exposures.

If you live close, it might be fun to try and capture the barn under some various conditions. A sunrise or sunset shot might be neat, depending on the angle of the barn. When shooting I would try to line up the vertical lines of the barn with the vertical lines in your camera to straighten out the photo a bit.

8. murreywalker

murreywalker

Mar 25, 2005
    fuss, IMO the first shot is the most compelling.

Nice color and great composition!

9. Thx much.

10. it was shot jpg. I will try to compose it better, and when the light is at a better angle the next time I am up there(sunrise or sunset would be nice). thx for the tip's.

11. Thx , I will try to post more in the future.