old home place photo corrected

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by dmwphoto, May 9, 2005.

1. It was pouring down rain and hail so I sat here a bit and waited. The place really intrigued me. The colors were rich after the rain, just not great light.
    [​IMG]

i had inadvertantly deleted the photo, sorry

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Really nice shot. Makes me want to curl up w/ a cup of really strong, hot coffee, a thick blanket and and sit on the porch and watch it rain.

3. Nice shot Dave. I love how the old house is sitting there in a wide open spot with the hill drapping up behind it. Well done!!

4. Beautiful shot, it's got a great mood to it!

Regards,
    -Vinod

5. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    good shot. makes me want for the simpler things. But then I guess I'd be using a graflex with two sided film holders as the fastest thing around. As the kids say, NOT! I like my rapid fire and 4 gig card to much. better to just look and admire your work. Can you show some more of the famous hills from Gods country?

6. Thank you all, i will try to post some more. I may try and organize a shoot there again if anyone is interested.

7. i inserted the pscs version of the pic

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great image Dave.

Would be fun to play with, with PWL (paint with light) :>))

Great shot

9. go for it, Gale. I would be interested in seeing your results

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.