old home place photo corrected

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by dmwphoto, May 9, 2005.

1. It was pouring down rain and hail so I sat here a bit and waited. The place really intrigued me. The colors were rich after the rain, just not great light.
    [​IMG]

i had inadvertantly deleted the photo, sorry

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Really nice shot. Makes me want to curl up w/ a cup of really strong, hot coffee, a thick blanket and and sit on the porch and watch it rain.

3. Nice shot Dave. I love how the old house is sitting there in a wide open spot with the hill drapping up behind it. Well done!!

4. Beautiful shot, it's got a great mood to it!

Regards,
    -Vinod

5. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    good shot. makes me want for the simpler things. But then I guess I'd be using a graflex with two sided film holders as the fastest thing around. As the kids say, NOT! I like my rapid fire and 4 gig card to much. better to just look and admire your work. Can you show some more of the famous hills from Gods country?

6. Thank you all, i will try to post some more. I may try and organize a shoot there again if anyone is interested.

7. i inserted the pscs version of the pic

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great image Dave.

Would be fun to play with, with PWL (paint with light) :>))

Great shot

9. go for it, Gale. I would be interested in seeing your results