Share Old Hyde’s Mill, Ridgeway, Wisconsin

A9E84FED-049B-4DF3-8757-7FA2D9F5FEB4.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks Nick! I thought I’d log on to see who’s around and what might be happening. I hope everyone is well and still enjoying their photography.

Hello everyone and thanks for commenting and welcoming me back. I retired from the fire department 12 years ago, been working at the local high school supervising students. Following last school year, I decided that it was time to retire. I’ve shot landscapes off and on, I am very interested in shooting much more often now that my availability has increased. Old Hyde’s Mill has been on my bucket list for several years, I finally packed my gear and headed north to capture it, I plan to go back during the winter following a snowfall.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Sooooooo glad you are back! Excellent photo! Love the composition and the fall colors! I look forward to this scene in various seasons!

A BIG welcome back Frank. I'm in Wheaton! Hope you're enjoying retired life. My son was recently promoted to captain of the Cottonwood Az. fire department. Very proud of him and all of our brave first responders. Great to have you back. (y)

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Hello everyone and thanks for commenting and welcoming me back. I retired from the fire department 12 years ago, been working at the local high school supervising students. Following last school year, I decided that it was time to retire. I’ve shot landscapes off and on, I am very interested in shooting much more often now that my availability has increased. Old Hyde’s Mill has been on my bucket list for several years, I finally packed my gear and headed north to capture it, I plan to go back during the winter following a snowfall.
Thanks for the life update! And most importantly, welcome back with a great image.

Randy, I will photograph My grandsons when they play next spring/summer, I might also head to the local high school when they start up. I’ve transitioned into a landscape shooter, but I still enjoy some variety To keep me satisfied.

Latest threads

Top Bottom