1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Old Infared film

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by williadw, Sep 24, 2008.

1. I have some infared film ( photos taken ) that has been sitting in my refrigerator for longer than I care to think about... probably close to 20 years. Would it be any good at all?

If so.. where would I have it processed at?

Thanks

Don

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Were it unexposed, I'd say shoot it, it's fine. Exposed, you will be lucky to find any recognizable image on it at all. Is it IR ektachrome (color infrared)? You may not be able to get that developed. Is it Kodak High Speed Infrared film? Develop it your self, or give it to someone who knows how to develop it.

3. I know nothing about this type of thing, but if your not going to do anything else with it, id try and get it developed as normal, see what they say.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.