Old Man and the Sea?

He was sitting on a bench at the waterfront in Sitka, Alaska, watching the ships come and go. I asked if I could take his photo. Surprised, he said "You want to take my photo?" "Yes sir, if you don't mind," I replied. He sat up straight and gave me a wonderful smile. I hope I added some happiness to his day.

3141692309_b14fb2966e_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bill what a sweet story.Fantastic shot!! Oh and by the way the photo is super sharp!! What lens did you have on your camera if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks Rod. I like the effect you created. I also played with a similar effect with Lucis...great minds think alike, huh? :) However, I keep coming back to the original because the character in his face really speaks to me.

Thanks for looking!

Thanks Rod. I like the effect you created. I also played with a similar effect with Lucis...great minds think alike, huh? :) However, I keep coming back to the original because the character in his face really speaks to me.

Thanks for looking!

Yep - it's a fine original photo for sure.

P

papa85

Ha, How you doing Rod, Looks like you got Topaz down pat. Looking good. Happy New Years to you and your family.

Ahhh those lines and grey hairs probably tell some great stories. Hope you gave him a little something. Great shot nonetheless.

Latest threads

Top Bottom