1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Old Miami Beach

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by alexf, Jul 22, 2007.

1. [​IMG]
    Buick at the Avalon

2. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
    Very nice, I like the effect of B&W in this image.
    Thanks

3. Nice shot .........

4. LisaR

LisaR Guest

Great shot Alex ..... I love Art Deco and this is a great capture. Looks fantastic in B&W.

5. very nice... whoever owns that car, needs this printed and hanging in the garage...

6. Actually it is owned by the hotel. There are two or three cars owned by Art Deco hotels in South Beach and they are alway parked in front to create "ambiance". I have posted this one and others in the past.

I can always go back and reshoot. Problem is unless I go in early it is crowded and they put traffic cones by them so people don't get or park too close.

7. Hey Alex -

I really like your composition, execution, the subject matter and the B&W treatment here.

Eric

P.S. - What color was the Buick (besides white - LOL)?

8. What color is the Buick?

Here's another shot:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2007
  9. Thanks, Alex - I assumed it was white up top.

Memory must be failing - no surprise there: it was "somewhat" before my time - LOL.

Nice work.

Eric

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.