Old photos with recently added textures

Original photo made July 2017. It's probably obvious that the texture is the swirl.

Mike 2017-07-11--022A-S.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Original photo made July 2019. The texture is the group of colorful swirls that appear as reflections in the wine and the dark area of the wine bottle.

Mike 2019-07-25--001A-S.jpg

IMO the last image looked more elegant without the texture Mike. I can remember the old one because it was so beautiful. Also , IMO the swirls distract from the traces of the lipstick which is an important part of your design.

Thank you very much for showing us how can one be more creative. I enjoyed very much to view your art :)

After making the photo of the aerator flying through outer space, I changed my mind about the project in this thread being complete and decided to deal with hopefully one last image. This image was originally made in December 2019. The texture is the background depicting outer space.

Mike 2019-12-18--005A-S.jpg

And is this meant to be a spaceship Mike ?:rolleyes: If so I would clone the hole at the back , because it gives a hint that the subject might be a cake mold or somethinglike that. I like it as an abstract.

Latest threads

Top Bottom