Old railroad car

In the Dutch Spoorwegmuseum (rail road museum) in Utrecht I saw this old car. How do you like it?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

"2nd Law of Thermodynamics: Chaos will Reign"

Good thing we have quantum effects or our particles would all just be part of the cosmic background radiation, eh?

I like old trains. Thanks

Kevin Scott said:
I'm left wanting to see more of it!
Sorry Kevin, the old car was in outside storage. Any other composition would have revealed that the train to the right was certainly not as old as the car. The two did not fit together really well. To the left side of the car too many children were playing. And on the other side of the car the lighting condition were appalling. I never even tried.

My wife and I did agree that we have to visit the museum again though. I'll try another shot then.

PGB

MaCo said:
Kevin Scott said:
I'm left wanting to see more of it!
Sorry Kevin, the old car was in outside storage. Any other composition would have revealed that the train to the right was certainly not as old as the car. The two did not fit together really well. To the left side of the car too many children were playing. And on the other side of the car the lighting condition were appalling. I never even tried.

My wife and I did agree that we have to visit the museum again though. I'll try another shot then.
Bummer, I was wanting to see more too. I have always loved trains and hope to take a train ride someday. However, with Amtrak's record i'm not so sure. Might want to try out the train from London to France sometime though.

Thanks for sharing.

Two more

Patrick Bramlett said:
Bummer, I was wanting to see more too. I have always loved trains and hope to take a train ride someday. However, with Amtrak's record i'm not so sure. Might want to try out the train from London to France sometime though.
OK guys, we went a second time to the museum and here are two extra photos of the car.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom