Older AF lens not working on D750?

Soooo.... I was mistaken. It doesn't focus on the D3s either. Just the 2Xs. The 24-120 works fine on all three.
Also, @ Luke, the screw drive from the camera does protrude on all three and the receiver on the lens is good. Af on on all three bodies. Contacts cleaned. Must be something to do with the lens as Andy said. Bummer - I was hoping to use it on all three bodies.

Real Name
Andy
Soooo.... I was mistaken. It doesn't focus on the D3s either. Just the 2Xs. The 24-120 works fine on all three.
Also, @ Luke, the screw drive from the camera does protrude on all three and the receiver on the lens is good. Af on on all three bodies. Contacts cleaned. Must be something to do with the lens as Andy said. Bummer - I was hoping to use it on all three bodies.
Very sorry to hear this. It is such a great lens optically. As long as you didn't overpay for it, you might be able to sell it and find another copy for a similar price - and still have money left over for some nice diamond earrings.

Very sorry to hear this. It is such a great lens optically. As long as you didn't overpay for it, you might be able to sell it and find another copy for a similar price - and still have money left over for some nice diamond earrings.
Haha! I gave about $500 between the lens and the hood (had to buy separate for some reason) so I'm thinking I'll just keep it on the D2 and buy other glass for the other bodies!
Still have to figure out how to get more diamonds though.....

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom