1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

oldies

Discussion in 'Birds' started by raymond j barlow, Aug 16, 2008.

1. digging through the files, looking for something I have missed, so here are a few re-edits.

NorthernSaw-whet2cw.

View attachment 239828

Cormorantw2.
    NIKON D200    ---    370mm    f/8.0    1/60s    ISO 400

View attachment 239830

DSC_3259w.
    NIKON D200    ---    400mm    f/5.6    1/1250s    ISO 400

Red-tailedonaPostw.
    NIKON D200    ---    400mm    f/5.6    1/500s    ISO 400

snowyowlatthefencew.
    NIKON D300    ---    400mm    f/10.0    1/400s    ISO 200

I think I have messed with about 170 old files this week, what a ton of work!
    Not exactly my idea of fun! .. o well, sometime these things just need to be done., have a good weekend!

2. Great Set Buddy, The Owl in the Snow # 2 does it for me a real winner there!!!

3. thanks Gary., tough crowd here eh?!!

here is anonther one edited yesterday., it sure is a good idea to save all those old files.

SnowyOwl2.
    NIKON D70    ---    400mm    f/5.6    1/1000s   

4. those are stunning Ray

5. Well worth the diging in the old Archives!!! I just love all owls so any one of them is my favorite!

6. Raymond...
    these are fantastic
    i'm glad you shared these with us
    so many great images

7. A super job Raymond, they're all exceptional, but I have something for owl shots.

8. Ray,

Great images. The fifth one gets my vote.

9. gillesk

gillesk

Dec 31, 2007
    Alberta -Canada
    Hi Ray,
    Very nice set.
    All are well done but the owls take the cake for me; especially # 2 and the Snowy shot you added later.
    :biggrin: Can't wait for winter and those owl shots. Well I should say can't wait for shooting owls. Winter can wait :biggrin:

Best regards.
    Gilles

10. Sarheat

Sarheat

May 22, 2008
    UAE
    Wow, amazing captures Ray, loved the Owl pictures, all of them

11. thanks buddy, and also, a big thanks for all your help on the upcoming UK workshop!

Thanks so much buddy, please come east for a visit this winter, I will show you around.

thanks! I am glad you enjoyed them., and it is my pleasure.

Thanks Louie, I am with you, there is something about owls. I hope to have many more chances this winter.

thanks Maji... that RTH flight shot is my all time favourite.

Thanks buddy, I do not mind the cold, especially when the shooting gets so much better! This summer has been slow around here, except for the peregrines.

thanks Sarheat.. If you ever get over to this side of the world, let me know, i enjoy doing owl tours.

take care.

12. A fine series indeed. Nicely done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.