OldMillPre-Dawn

Just some fun with my Sigma10-20 on the ride to Huntsville. Something I never do.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very nice shot. I really like the colors, the star burst in the lights and the white water just below the dam.

Mike

N

Nacoya

excellent shot :) great colours and spot on exposure .. and very sharp

you need to clean your sensor (or lens) as there are a few bunnies clearly seen in the larger image on your flickr site

LOL filthy sensor

excellent shot :) great colours and spot on exposure .. and very sharp

you need to clean your sensor (or lens) as there are a few bunnies clearly seen in the larger image on your flickr site
LOL I am onthe road but I did update the link with two Photoshop bandaids.

I will clean the sensor. I told the story to the guys here in Huntsville and I now have plenty of inforamtion concerning personal hygine.

The shot was pretty simple. I setup my tripod (Slik212 which needs a replacement) and fired away first with my 50 1.8. Once I saw the potential I put on the 10-20 to get a bit more area. I could have done this better but I set the aperature to f/32 to get a 28 second exposure. I should have set the iso lower than 400 but oh well. I also took several shots RAW to poke at with HDR later.

Here is the lager size link... I am really still in a "playing mode" with DSLR. Thanks for your comments. Sock it to me as it is the way I learn.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It was a great morning

I like this shot - it conveys a very pleasant, quiet early morning mood.
The last time I was in Pigeon Forge it was a sleepy little spot on a river. Now six lanes of traffic through the town,

But at 6am it returns to the sleepy spot I saw 40 years ago. :smile:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom