1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Olympic Lenses

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by Gary7770, Aug 19, 2008.

1. How many of them do you think were purchased JUST for this one event and will wind up on the market after this?

I'm looking for a 600vr and wondering if I should just go ahead and place the order for a new one or if I should see if an olymic lens ends up in the For Sale section a month from now.

Thanks,
    Gary

2. dsokol

dsokol Guest

I bet finding one of those super telephoto lenses will be much easier in a few weeks. When the Olympics are over Nikon will be able to again focus on replenishing their stock.

3. WOW!

Yukon Denali

Smoked out bullet proof windows

run flat tires

a good wheel man...

Whoa, did I say that out loud? :cool: 

4. x272221713x

x272221713x Guest

reading that article, they only loan out gear only if your camera gear is being repaired....unless I'm wrong?

5. From what I saw at the Olympics in Hong Kong you had better be shopping for a Canon lens :biggrin:
    original.
    NIKON D3    ---    135mm    f/8.0    1/1000s    ISO 1000

Nikon ruled the grandstands, but on the field it was all grey.

Don

6. kays

kays

Aug 9, 2008
    Maryland
    That's one motivated bunch of Canon shooters, you have there, Don.

7. AndyE

AndyE

May 2, 2005
    Vienna, Austria
  8. PeteZ28

PeteZ28

Oct 5, 2007
    Newtown, PA

Those guy's aren't shooting any events, they're just waiting in line to get the autofocus fixed on their 1DmkIII bodies :biggrin:

9. x272221713x

x272221713x Guest

LOL!! Good one!!

10. Thats was great!:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.