1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Olympus EM1 M11 Sunset at Fairport Harbor.

Discussion in 'Non-Nikon System Cameras' started by OHcorgis, Sep 3, 2018.

1. 9-1-I visited Fairport Harbor on the Grand River at the mouth of Lake Erie, Ohio. I used my 7-14f/2.8 and 12-40f/2.8.

I was shocked to find when processing the many photos, that I neglected to change the metering mode from spot (I had been shooting gulls) to matrix. But even so, all the pics turned out quite nice. With me, I easily forget to change back settings.

Anyway, could not have been a nicer evening to see the lovely sunset.

fairport harbor (25 of 54).jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    fairport harbor (29 of 54).jpg
    fairport harbor (34 of 54).jpg
    fairport harbor (41 of 54).jpg
    9-1-I visited Fairport Harbor on the Grand River at the mouth of Lake Erie, Ohio. I used my 7--14f/2.8 and 12-40f/2.8.

I was shocked to find when processing the many photos, that I neglected to change the metering mode from spot (I had been shooting gulls) to matrix. But even so, all the pics turned out quite nice. With me, I easily forget to change back settings.

Anyway, could not have been a nicer evening to see the lovely sunset.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Beautiful, Birgit!!

3. Growltiger

Growltiger Administrator Administrator

Excellent, particularly the first one. They show just what this kit is capable of in the right hands.

4. And in the end, that's all that matters (for everything else there is Photoshop:rolleyes: :eek: )

5. Thank you for the nice comments! It has been a while since I have been out of my close by area and I really lucked out with such a lovely evening.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.