1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

OMG! He's off to high school.

Discussion in 'People' started by Mitchell, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Picking up on Charles' thread, my son just graduated from middle school. Very hard to believe. Watch out high school.:eek: 

6311-2-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Rare photo of my wife!

6311-8-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. It's amazing how FAST they grow. I can remember my son's birth like it was yesterday. Now he's a fireman/paramedic in northern Arizona. Incredible.

Beautiful family...

3. JusPlainCrayzee

JusPlainCrayzee Administrator Administrator

And he's so distinguished looking, too!

Excellent images; I love the one of you, Evan and your wife! Who took it?? Whoever did knows their way around a camera!

4. gabrielh

gabrielh

Dec 9, 2008
    Belgium
    Congratulations to him and all of you! Very nice picture, may your son have a blast in high school :biggrin:!

5. Thanks, Lyndee.

My older daughter, Stefanie, is quite capable with a camera. She just doesn't like my heavy gear. D700, 28-70mm, and an SB800 can get quite hefty.

6. Thanks, Gabriel. I'm not so sure I should pass on your suggestion about having a blast in high school. :tongue:

7. I am right there with you. My oldest son just graduated high school and off to college. In fact he has already started classes. Time sure flies when your a parent.

Great shots and love the one of the three of you. Nice to have you in front of the camera for a change too. Tell Stephanie she did a great job!

Tell Evan congratulations.

8. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Wow high school. That is amazing! I know he is excited. Congrats.

9. JODOMO

JODOMO

Sep 3, 2010
    SoCal, so cool
    congrats!

10. pforsell

pforsell

Jan 15, 2008
    Congrats! And nice pictures of your family.

11. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    wow... congrats to him and what great photos! My son starts Kindergarten and it's exciting too. haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.