OMG! She is off to middle school.

Amanda had her 5th grade continuation today. Blue eyes is off to middle school.:eek:

Quick snap shot under our aspen trees this morning.
D2x0606110010.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A beautiful daughter and a good capture. I myself now realize too what it means when people say that children make time fly. They were just yesterday so tiny, and soon they'll want to borrow your car.

Thanks for sharing.

A beautiful daughter and a good capture. I myself now realize too what it means when people say that children make time fly. They were just yesterday so tiny, and soon they'll want to borrow your car.

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you. They do indeed make time fly. I don't even want to think about driving yet!:eek:

Lovely shot
Thanks.

Wonderful blue eyes.
Great shot, Charles

Thanks for sharing.

...and a little bit later you have to ask for your car :biggrin:

David,

Yes, she is growing quickly. She is growing up well though. Straight A student, now in competitve gymnastics, and her diabetic numbers are really good. A1c was down aother point at her last checkup.

Charles,

Fantastic!!! She has grown, it seems like yesterday she was a mere toddler, WOW! Very happy for your all about her A1c, and hope she enjoys the gymnastics. Emilie is on a team and just adores it. :smile:

This is her first time at the competitions but it looks like she may qualify for state. She has very advanced tumbling skills but must work on the girly dance moves. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like just yesterday my son was finishing up his 5th grade...going to middle school. He just finished up is first year of college. Spend lots of time with her...it truly goes by so quickly.

She is just getting prettier and prettier. Those eyes are just striking!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom