"on assignment" w/Polish Dance troup girls

Was lucky enough to be invited over for dinner after shooting test shots at their rehearsal by a friend, who's parents are hosting several of the Polish Folk Dance Troup members. Brought along a cd opy of all my shots. They all really enjoyed seeing the candid captures. Going to shoot at their full-dress dance program later today. They wear very colorful costumes, so it should be really something to see.
Hey, who said "work" couldn't be fun too! :wink:
My buddy took this shot
original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

At the swim party later on
original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Steve, as Gordon said, what tough work! Nice shirt, BTW! I look forward to seeing the ladies in their colorful costumes...please make sure you post them for us to see.

Tough GIG you got there steve..but someone has to do it, hey you have my shirt on.... how come I don't get that kind of attention when I wear mine

Thanks folks,

The "real" gig was last night at their 2 1/2 hr performance. I shot an incredible 6 gigs of shots! Actually needed more CF storage, but ran out! Had to go in & do some quick deletes, so I could get the presentation ceremony at the end. I actually hate to do that, since you're never quite sure if you deleted one of the better shots.

Steve,

Just keep repeating, "it's a tough job but someone has to do it". Can't wait to see them decked out in their costumes.

Latest threads

Top Bottom