On deck with the BushHawk

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Lou Buscher, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Nice day today.Great for sitting on the deck
    Lou

1 baby visits again
    750457822_48400cd73a_o.

2 nailed
    750457838_ae2cab225d_o.

750457848_b8e3b4e31f_o.
    750457858_5e0edfc67f_o.

750457866_a923473e1a_o.

2. Very nice set Lou.

So far how do you like your BushHawk?

3. Thanks Phil. Well as for the BH I am having some troubles. I posted some photos of the trouble on the link below as it is a favorite tool used by a lot of the guys on this forum. I also have been in contact with the manufacture as to the troubles. If you look at the photos (sorry there on a canon web) but that is where a lot of use is given this unit and I wanted a big feedback and I got it. Sent the link to the BH manufacture also and hope they look.
    http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/551398
    Lou

4. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
  5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Super set of images Lou

6. Thanks Andy, yes it does, worth a try. Overall a good idea but the quality in my opinion could be a bit better. Several complaints regarding the shoulder handel breaking and the strap coming loose. The strap thing happened to me yesterday but I was lucky and caught the combo before it made it to the ground. Not the best for my bad knee.
    Lou

7. Thanks Gale and I am being good and going to rehab.
    Lou

8. ThorBob

ThorBob Guest

Beautiful images; I just love the expression on the li'll fella in "Nailed".

Thor

9. Thanks ThorBob for the look
    Lou

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Awww thats good Lou.
    Get well soon

11. Gale you have no idea how much this knee is costing me if I don't get it healed soon as I can. You see I have an invite to hunt with a Falconer in Pa. with a new 4 year old male Golden eagle. This is a lucky break for me and it came about from the raptor center I do some work at as I became a friend of a friend thing. The most amazing thing is this and I never knew it but in the entire USA there are only 5 licenced Falconers that actualy hunt with a Golden. So you can see I have every reason to try and heal ASAP.
    Lou