"On FedEx vehicle for delivery"

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! This would be my Kirk BH1 ball head. Now for the tripod to arrive...........

Is it wrong to have a 2yr old "play" tripod and hold your ballhead for you?!?!? :tongue: :biggrin:

Good on you Gretchen!
Tripod mania.....I have just recently upgraded my arrangement - it is so nice, you'll love the Gitzo!
Now, if ever you do try the head on your 2 year old, be sure to get a picture of it - I gotta see that! :tongue:

Congratulations!

Actually I am more concerned about the 2yr old that the tripod head. It won't feel good to have a BH1 hitting the toes.
Hmmmm...hadn't thought of that! :eek:

It just arrived, she just went to bed. For now, safely separated! :biggrin:

Good on you Gretchen!
Tripod mania.....I have just recently upgraded my arrangement - it is so nice, you'll love the Gitzo!
Now, if ever you do try the head on your 2 year old, be sure to get a picture of it - I gotta see that! :tongue:
Hahahaha...I have no doubt she would think it was the best hat ever. :tongue:

We need to get together Gretchen. I have the tripod without the ballhead! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Hahahaha!! I've never been Colorado and dearly would love to visit. The ballhead, Emilie and I will be on the next plane out! :smile:

It looks lovely sitting on my counter. Perhaps I'll just move it from furniture piece to furniture piece..........sigh......where oh where is my UPS man with my tripod???

Hahahahaaa, ok!

I'll see if Emilie will model the ball head! :tongue:

Many hours later..........

No shot of Emilie modeling the ball head, but here it is, set upon my kitchen counter, holding up its new friend, the 300/4. Tripod......oh, triiiiiiiiiiiiiipod............where art thou??

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom