On Golden (Duck) Pond....;-)

While out stalking the wild and ferocious ducks and geese of N. Alabama, I came across this scene. It was right at the peak of golden light (right at sunset), and I was struck by the image when I got home and scanned through my pics.

I think that it is very pretty.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Regards,

Frank

Happy Easter to You and Yours.

Yes is it Very Beautiful.

Thank You for Sharing.
Gale

WOW!!! what a lovely shot...you really are going to have to start teaching me and not just patrick! he's learning all the good stuff from you and i'm starting to have a twinge of jealousy...care for a new pupil? i'll cook for you if you teach me!!!

C

celia bule

You are right. And like other people said the water color is amazing. I'd love to be there.

celia bule said:
You are right. And like other people said the water color is amazing. I'd love to be there.
Thanks Celia. If you ever come over to the states, stop by and we'll go shooting here. It was very beautiful, and peaceful.

Of course, my favorite places to shoot are down in Florida, near Harris, Harry and Gale, and Gaye. You definitely should stop there if you ever get across the pond. ;-)

Regards,

Frank

Very nice I must have missed this one, one suggestion woul dhave been to crop so the duck had more open water to swim into, I know this is ni pickign jsut somethig that hit me when seeign this shot

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom