On Golden (Duck) Pond....;-)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Flew, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    While out stalking the wild and ferocious ducks and geese of N. Alabama, I came across this scene. It was right at the peak of golden light (right at sunset), and I was struck by the image when I got home and scanned through my pics.

I think that it is very pretty.

[​IMG]

Regards,

Frank

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Happy Easter to You and Yours.

Yes is it Very Beautiful.

Thank You for Sharing.
    Gale

3. Frank:

I agree. It is a very beautiful image. Love the color of the water. I would love to be the goose, having this all to myself.

Gil

4. Simply beautiful!!!! :D :D :D :D

5. NANCY

NANCY

Mar 14, 2005
    FLORIDA
    That color is amazing!!!!

6. Fabulous color Frank. The composition also works well - a rare time the centered subject looks "right".

Good job and thanks for posting.

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    WOW!!! what a lovely shot...you really are going to have to start teaching me and not just patrick! he's learning all the good stuff from you and i'm starting to have a twinge of jealousy...care for a new pupil? i'll cook for you if you teach me!!!

8. Now I know where the term "Golden light" derives from :)

Very nice mood in that image!
    cheers

9. Frank,

Talking about Fall Colors. Well done.

10. celia bule

celia bule Guest

You are right. And like other people said the water color is amazing. I'd love to be there.

11. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks Celia. If you ever come over to the states, stop by and we'll go shooting here. It was very beautiful, and peaceful.

Of course, my favorite places to shoot are down in Florida, near Harris, Harry and Gale, and Gaye. You definitely should stop there if you ever get across the pond. ;-)

Regards,

Frank

12. I don't know what happened to my original comments on this post, perhaps I forgot to hit submit (I do that on a regular basis). In any event it is very nice and the colors, fantastic. Good job Frank.

13. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks Gordon (and all of the others that I forgot to thank above.... :oops: ).

Frank

14. Very nice I must have missed this one, one suggestion woul dhave been to crop so the duck had more open water to swim into, I know this is ni pickign jsut somethig that hit me when seeign this shot