On hols - back in a week+

Enjoy your Holiday, Paul! And many thanks for all the helpful threads with FAQs answered to help us through the transition!

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

Last edited by a moderator:
That 300mm f2.8 lens is such a fine piece of glass. You will not be sorry you took the step. Your shot of the young ones on the back of the parent is super.

Great shot Paul. You will certainly not regret that acquisition. I look forward to many, many more. If you don't have the 1.4 TC, I'd seriously consider getting one. It works with the 300 2.8 very well. So how do you like the VR?

Welcome back Paul.
Thaat image is wonderful.
Look at the two little ones. How precious.

Woooohooo on the new lens . Good for you.

That is one superb pic... now wipe the drool off that lens and keep on shooting! Really looking forward to more of these.....

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

Hiding this from us, are ya?

Hey Paul, congrats man! Excellent piccie. That lens is on my very short list right now. Say, can you tell me what this capital A with the chevron thingie above it in your exif data means? My copyright just has my name. Copyright © Paul, G4IKJ.
How do you even type a chevron with your keyboard anyway? :confused:

What's funny Paul, is that when I use my IE plugin called EXIF Show to view your shooting data, it shows both the A with the chevron above it, AND the © symbol. It' s not a case of either or.

Latest threads

Top Bottom