On land and sea

MarthasVineyard92319-473-2bw-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking!

Really attractive scene, Dossy!
These sailboats seem to invite the viewer for a trip on the sea.

Looks like a New England harbor. Grew up in Marblehead just north of Boston and the harbor during the summer would be jammed with wooden sailboats (circa 60’s). Many of the homes had wonderful lawns that went down to the rocks at the harbors edge. Nicely seen.

Looks like a New England harbor. Grew up in Marblehead just north of Boston and the harbor during the summer would be jammed with wooden sailboats (circa 60’s). Many of the homes had wonderful lawns that went down to the rocks at the harbors edge. Nicely seen.
Thanks John! Definitely New England....Martha's Vineyard. I was a Nantasket Beach girl in the summers - fried clams and Paragon Park!

Thanks John! Definitely New England....Martha's Vineyard. I was a Nantasket Beach girl in the summers - fried clams and Paragon Park!
Never made it down to the South shore except for a friends cottage on Pleasant Bay in Chatham. Yeah miss real fried clams not just strips and lots of sailing during the summers. Still get craving for Friendly’s Fribble every now and then. Moved to Atlanta late 70’s, Just had to get away from those winters up north.

Never made it down to the South shore except for a friends cottage on Pleasant Bay in Chatham. Yeah miss real fried clams not just strips and lots of sailing during the summers. Still get craving for Friendly’s Fribble every now and then. Moved to Atlanta late 70’s, Just had to get away from those winters up north.
As a kid I loved Friendly's milk shakes. There is no such thing in Florida. What Florida calls a milk shake we used to call a frappe. Brighams wasn't too bad either! :)
That's very nice.
Thanks so much, Dale!

Latest threads

Top Bottom