On line photo book publisher

West coast of FL (formerly Westchester County, NY)
My son wants to make up a photobook with shots from a recent extended trip.

I know about Mpix and Smugmug, but he likes the upolad application better on MyPublisher.com.

Anyone have any experience with these guys? Quality of photo printing? Speed of delivery? etc?

Thanks

Has he looked into Blurb.com as well? Blurb is very popular amongst the Cafe members here. I've seen Blurb books and have always been amazed at the quality of the printing job for the price.

+1 for blurb. The software is easy. Print quality is good. Price can't be beat. Quality control seems to be good and they seem willing to fix problems if they do occur. I've printed two books and thought it was great. The new software lets you make your own templates or even use pdf files.

K

kgb144

+2 for Blurb. Just had my first book delivered 8 days after upload and very pleased with the quality. Highly recommended.

Kind regards,

ft

I just made a photobook on Blurb for my wife....the software slowed the hell out of my little G4 ibook, but the book itself is GOREGOUS!!!

+100 for BLURB!

My son wants to make up a photobook with shots from a recent extended trip.

I know about Mpix and Smugmug, but he likes the upolad application better on MyPublisher.com.

Anyone have any experience with these guys? Quality of photo printing? Speed of delivery? etc?

Thanks

They are ok...on a scale from 1-5...I give them a 2.2 for quality. They are inexpensive ... I tried them out and wasn't pleased with the paper quality. I later tried ACI which is so much better...but a little more expensive. The old adage is "you get what you pay for". Long term I do not know what will happen to the age of the book...

Latest threads

Top Bottom