On the move in New Zealand.

McQ

Still looking to break 80 consistently.
Real Name
Glenn
I have my Macbook paired to my phone now so can upload the video of us seeing the new house for the first time.

This house is insane! Wow! You guys cleaned up with this purchase! I wish you both many years (decades) of happiness there. Your wife looks like she found heaven!

This house is insane! Wow! You guys cleaned up with this purchase! I wish you both many years (decades) of happiness there. Your wife looks like she found heaven!
Thanks Glenn, "A happy wife is a happy life!" when it comes to buying a house :)
Lisa is enjoying all the "luxuries" while I'm enjoying the wiring :D

Real Name
Doug
Tomorrow the container arrives - it cost half as much as a normal moving company but we have to wait an extra week for our stuff to arrive at the new house. I sold my little van and bought a trailer. It means we have to be very picky about what we take with. Why do humans need so much junk?
View attachment 1674437
The late George Carlin on stuff (note: some mild profanity so maybe NSFW).

Busy settling in, the container with our furniture still only arrives next week but we bought a new bed and are managing with what we brought with - which makes me wonder why we have so much stuff. Anyway today we went for a drive and I took a few snaps with my GH4 and 12-60mm lens. Not the best light but an idea of what is to come :)
P1460754.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
P1460763.jpeg
P1460791.jpeg
P1460795.jpeg
P1460868.jpeg
P1460851.jpeg

It's been a busy time. Today I installed the home gym, yesterday it was all the networking :) . It's going to be relaxing actually going to work tomorrow :)

130254356_5033236050027832_1985962370182247923_o.jpg
130605497_5036957512989019_7464225425842980354_o.jpg

Actually, Desmond, before you go firing off dynamite, fireworks or smoke bombs anywhere in your new neighborhood, it would be a good idea to check local jurisdictional regulations around such activities....
It's the same country, just a different island I'm on :)
Also it seems everyone already knows I'm here, someone who I know through friends popped in yesterday to say hello. When I mentioned I was an auto electrician he said "Oh, yesterday I was talking to an auto electrician [from a different company] and he said that you had just moved into town and like explosions". Must be because I went onto the local automotive forum two days ago and mentioned that we had moved to Ashburton :)

Are these perhaps gifts you may have received as a youth?

First Fire.jpg
First Fire Back.jpeg

Latest threads

Top Bottom