On the road again

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by jlcastano, Jan 13, 2018.

1. jlcastano

jlcastano

Aug 27, 2013
    Spain
  2. Colors are weird, over saturated too.

3. I love the scenery and agree with Nick.

Cheers

4. jlcastano

jlcastano

Aug 27, 2013
    Spain
    Hi guys. Thanks for your comments, I appreciate them.

You are right, the colours are saturated. I did it but I don’t know why :) maybe to get a different look.

5. Scenery is lovely and good angle. If I was there, I would try to take another shot pass the intersection. That way, I would avoid intersection, road sign and shadow on the road. I would also adjust the color as Nick suggested.

6. Fiveby

Fiveby

Dec 28, 2008
    Centerville OH
    At first I thought the colors were overdone, but as I look at it more, it reminds me of the old National Park Posters. They had the colors overdone and stylized like this. To me the sign and intersection adds a location and helps tie all that together.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. A road I know very, very well! I like the shot, but not the processing so much.

8. On my iPad it looks good and I like the composition

9. The colours are easily corrected but the sign bothers me. It catches my eye and is pointing out of the frame. The scenery is well worth the effort but perhaps a few few yards forward might have been better.

10. Binnur

Binnur

Oct 4, 2017
    Izmir / Turkey
    Very nice view. The colors don't look oversaturated to me but I can see a lot of cyans in the sky, may be that's why colors look unusual to the members. If you could reduce the cyans in the sky and on the mountains the image might look more natural. I have no problem with the road sign. IMO it adds to the scene as there is also a car on the road and it also supports your title.

11. I like the sign, gives it a sense of place.

• Agree Agree x 1