1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

On the way to Alabama

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by dmwphoto, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Had a great drive today with Dave Dickerson. 10 hours on the road and had a blast! Were greeted by a huge group of cafe members upon check in. This is going to be fun.
    Here are a few from the road...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

no looking back

[​IMG]

Damn it Dave! watch the road!

[​IMG]

Let the fun begin!

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Excellent start to the show Dave! Thanks from all of us 'stay-at-homers'. :frown:

3. Dave, what are you doing in a non-Lexus vehicle!?!? And tell Dave D. to keep his hands off the pda and on the wheel!

:smile:

4. Nice! And keep the PDA in the trunk on the way back!

5. Keep-em coming Dave.

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Well, as crazy as those pics are...I would like to reassure you all that Dave and Dave made it here safely!

7. As I used to say a long time ago when hanging out with my buddies:

You lucky dogs!

I hope that translates from western Pa. to Va., . . .

Eric

P.S. - Please supply *many* more!

8. Feed the neediez Dave... :biggrin:

BTW, no Lexus :eek:  :biggrin:

9. Dave.....why are you guys driving a Chevrolet ???? :eek:  :wink: :eek:  :wink:

10. At least Dave wasn't eating, and drinking while he was PDA'ing!

Nice to see the boys using a GPS so they don't have to stop and ask for directions!! :biggrin:

Looks like a good start to a fun weekend! For those of us who can't be there, live it up!

11. Thanks for looking and adding the comments!
    I drive a 2007 Chevy Tahoe, I know, I know.....

12. I want a GPS navigation system. Fun images.

13. I like it Gordon but if you get a chance, ask Bourbon Cowboy, Frits, and Dave Dickerson for their thoughts on it's effectiveness ;~)

14. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

15. LOL! You guys are lucky you didn't wreck! We have a navigational system in the Titan and love it! Glad ya'll made it safely!!!!!

16. Looks like so much fun! Thanks Dave.

17. Hey everybody, don't worry about me checking my PDA while sitting in the driver's seat. In addition to the GPS nav system, XM radio, and automatic windshield wipers, Dave's Tahoe also has an autopilot. :wink:

18. Wow, Dave D, I'm impressed that Dave W let you drive his cherished buggy! :smile: Last year I took one look at it and promptly decided that we'd both be much happier if I just were the passenger and if he didn't mind doing all the driving..... LOL!

19. So now we know who the Allstate guy is talking about, eh Dave??? :rolleyes:  :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.