Once Upon a Time...

Discussion in 'People' started by cajun angel, Jun 11, 2007.

1. This evening, I stumbled onto a CD while looking for some software - I couldn't believe I found these photos! This photo has to be taken when Mariam was around 5 yrs old. She's the one in the pink dress on the right. I took this photo with my CP995 at a tea party.

541658460_5bb6adebd6_b.

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    This one ranks pretty high on the "AwwwwMeter".:biggrin:

3. Geej

Geej

Aug 11, 2005
    Northern Colorado
    Mariam and her little friend are simply adorable! I'm glad you stumbled across this photo to share with us.

4. Thanks Frank! I just wish I could salvage more photos! I can't believe how bad I was back then! Compared then to now - I'm a pro now! LOL!

Thanks! I just about cried when I found this CD. I'm still sad over not having photos from Scarborough Fair, but I know that's before I learned about burning digital photos to CD's. I may be able to salvage more later on.

Thanks for stopping by ya'll!

5. This is really cute Dianne, I am glad you found it.

6. So am I! That was Mariam's first real tea party! IT was hosted by the craft group of the Heritage Farmstead Museum (I'm a member of the group). She and her little friend had a ball! Thanks for looking in, I'm planning on having it printed and framed for Mariam and her friend.

7. Isn't it sweet to find these little treasures? :wink:

8. Oh yeah it is! I'm gonna be going through that CD with a fine tooth comb and see what else I can salvage! Thanks for stopping by! :biggrin:

9. Very cute. Precious capture.

10. Thanks! I thought so too! I'm planning on having it printed and framed for both girls! I'm gonna be going through that CD to see if I can find more "treasures" too! Thanks for stopping in!

11. What a neat little moment you captured. Glad you ran across it.

12. Thanks Dave! I was totally surprised when I discovered what was on the CD! Wish I knew then what I know now! Past photos serve a great reminder of how far I've come with my skills too! I'll be prowling for more CD's for sure! Thanks for stopping by!

13. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is just precious

14. Thanks Gale! I can't always capture my kids like this! Mariam is such a doll anyway and this little girl with her is as sweet as she can be too! Thanks for stopping by!