One for Backdoctor!!!!!

Looks like you got a little competition!

LOL!

GenoP

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nikon D70 ,Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF AF-S
1/2000s f/5.6 at 35.0mm

Backdoctor said:
I think I'll keep my day job! :lol:
Might be a good idea....

I don't know why, but I thought of you when i saw this....I had to jump out of my car at a red light and grab it.

Have a nice day....

GenoP

PGB

As you jumped out, the driver puts his hand up for you to stop and picks up his cell phone to call 911 for assistance from the local PD.

Good thing you had a camera and not something else, or a menacing look. I would have

A: Run over you with my Avalanche

B: Met you with my .45acp Glock 30

:)

I drove one of those bugs for about 4 months while I was looking for the right truck. I felt so wimpy. I put a Bush/Cheney sticker on the back of mine so I wouldn't be stereotyped. Had to take the flowers off the dash. I liked them but didn't want to give anyone the wrong impression. Wish I still had it. At 34mpg diesel that thing was effecient.

Thanks for sharing. Nice Capture. What lens?

Patrick Bramlett said:
As you jumped out, the driver puts his hand up for you to stop and picks up his cell phone to call 911 for assistance from the local PD.

Good thing you had a camera and not something else, or a menacing look. I would have

I drove one of those bugs for about 4 months while I was looking for the right truck. I felt so wimpy. I put a Bush/Cheney sticker on the back of mine so I wouldn't be stereotyped. Had to take the flowers off the dash. I liked them but didn't want to give anyone the wrong impression. Wish I still had it. At 34mpg diesel that thing was effecient.

Actually he was already on the phone and was waving....I think he is the local veterinarian. 17-35 2.8.....Hate to say good-bye to it, but it seems crazy to own with a 17-55DX.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7515358368&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

GenoP

gho

aaahhahahahaha!!!! That's too good!

Sooooo, Harris, what does your car look like?

I'm imagining either a vertebra or a BMW?

PGB

GenoP754 said:
Patrick Bramlett said:

Actually he was already on the phone and was waving....I think he is the local veterinarian. 17-35 2.8.....Hate to say good-bye to it, but it seems crazy to own with a 17-55DX.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7515358368&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

GenoP
I figured he was a vet. I understand about the 17-55dx I've been wanting one but it will have to wait.

Thanks again,

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom