One from a Senior Session

Looks good Brett. The only few nit picks I have would be the fact that her smile looks forced and isn't natural. As well as her left hand is cut off. Also (on my iPhone at least) she seems just a little to dark. A little curves and masking in photoshop would fix that right up!

Great job though. She is very pretty and I love both the colors and the bokeh!

Maybe it's your phone but my MBP it just fine. I know about the hand though, it bothered me two but I only noticed it when I got home.

She wasn't too keen on smiling so this was about as good as it got. She's a lot of fun though.

Maybe it's your phone but my MBP it just fine. I know about the hand though, it bothered me two but I only noticed it when I got home.

She wasn't too keen on smiling so this was about as good as it got. She's a lot of fun though.

Ya, my Macbook looks just fine! And regardless or all those little catches, its a very nice photo.

Colors and bokeh look great! sad on the finger chopping. maybe if something else was cropped like an opposite shoulder to provide some type of symmetry perhaps.

I know, the finger chopping is a no no.

But I don't think the face is underexposed, I thought it was a solid exposure throughout.

Are you working off a calibrated monitor? Maybe that is why we are seeing it a little underexposed are you are not. I do Love the colors though.

Nice photo. I think the bokeh is too much. JMHO. I like the smile...it's subtle. The hand doesn't bother me. Good job.

Latest threads

Top Bottom