One From The Creeper.

Discussion in 'People' started by Dayo, May 10, 2007.

1. Dayo

Dayo

May 1, 2006
    Bahrain
    Portrait of a friend. Coverted to B&W and the left side darkened slightly with Capture NX.

070127-043616-035600.

I think the Creeper did ok here with sharpness considering this was wide open at 200mm.
    Surprised I could see individual bits of stubble (he was catching an early flight home after visiting us in Bahrain) even at the edge of the frame.

2. Nice shot.

That lens has incredible IQ... just don't try shooting architecture on the wide end... whoa nellie!

3. Dayo

Dayo

May 1, 2006
    Bahrain
    Thanks Woody.

Impressed by the creeper considering the zoom ratio. Unfortunately, it is now out of action after being tipped off the shelf by the cat :mad:

Need to see what the damage for reparis will be especially since it is just over a year old.

A major factor for choosing Nikon when moving from from KM was the level of support Nikon has here in Bahrain. For instance, the small local pro market in Bahrain is 100% Nikon for largely the same reasons I suspect.

I'll be able to see how it works for non pros like me. Hopefully it will go well considering I paid more to make the switch by buying locally and resisting the lure of cheaper US prices (Not that one could get the Creeper in the US back in April 06 for love or money though although they were, and still are, available off the shelf here - strange.)