One from the Prom...

Shot a prom for a DJ company a couple of weeks ago. We just do a slide show through out the night with the pictures. The kids really seem to get a kick out of seeing their pictures on the big screen and the plasma screen. Here's one that stood out to me, so I took the time to do a little more pp on it then the others.

The complete set is here:

http://www.pbase.com/miguelcinct/nhsprom07

Technical mumbo jumbo: D200/17-55 f/2.8 with GFLS II. Processed in Lightroom. Skin treatment and sharpening applied in Elements.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to tighten your shots or crop them afterwards.
Are you referring to this photo or the ones in my gallery? I didn't crop the ones in the gallery because I have no intentions of doing anything with them, other than posting them in the gallery. If I were going to make prints I would crop them of course.

If you're referring to this photo, I like it the way it is, but that just me. Thanks for your the input.

I am amazed at how these kids look so much older nowadays. I think you did a great job.

Hi Miguel

I really like this shot. Many more really nice ones in the gallery.

Regards,

Great job on the entire prom shoot. I enjoyed viewing your gallery.
Thank you Aaron. I'm glad you enjoyed them and thanks for taking the time to look.

Great shot Miguel. I love the colors and skin tones.
Thanks Frede. I think I'm finally getting a hang of what settings work best with my D200 and have improved in my PP skill, but still have more to learn.