One from today

While at Disney's MGM Studio's, we stopped by for a quick face painting. I was forced to used the dreaded on camera flash, and my 18-55 kit lens - the only zoom that I own. The coordinating colors were happenstance. Vaca is going well - I think we actually got through today without a major meltdown - those who have young children will know what I mean.:wink:

511674516_b41b728e46_o.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Precious little girl! Love to hear the happy news of, not only a good vacation, but of a meltdown-free day! Yes....I know EXACTLY what you mean! I hope tomorrow is just as successful for you! :smile:

Love the candy necklace - btw - mine is 24 and major meltdowns still occur, they are just more costly - gorgeous little girl! Enjoy your vacation and taking pictures of your kids, not portraits, just regular old pictures!!

Precious little girl! Love to hear the happy news of, not only a good vacation, but of a meltdown-free day! Yes....I know EXACTLY what you mean! I hope tomorrow is just as successful for you! :smile:

Thanks Leigh! :smile:

Nice pic, she is very cute! Glad you are having a good time! Thats what life is all about

Thanks Larz.

Fred, great shot...

You mean there is such a thing as a melt-down free day? Wow..never heard of such a thing...:rolleyes:

Thanks John. Actually I said "Major Meltdown" - you are right, the is no such thing as a melt-down free day. :smile:

There's way too many people poo-pooing those on-camera flashes but when you just want a picture to capture the moment they're A LOT better than nothing.

Yea, without the OCF this shot would not have been possible. I brought along my SB600, but it adds too much bulk to the camera.

Your daughter is darling and the face painting is cute as can be. Love the coordinated colors.

Thanks Gordon. The colors worked out perfectly.

Love the candy necklace - btw - mine is 24 and major meltdowns still occur, they are just more costly - gorgeous little girl! Enjoy your vacation and taking pictures of your kids, not portraits, just regular old pictures!!

Thanks Stephanie. I can only imagine the meltdowns that are in my future. Guess it's just part of the parent biz. :smile:

Fred, I've been wondering how your vacation has been going. You've had great weather!!

Nice pic to capture the moment. You've successfully kept her entertained with expensive face painting and a candy necklace. That's why no meltdown!!!

Don't apologize for the on camera flash. It comes in handy. I recently just bought a D200 for just these situations when I don't want to lug around a D2X and an SB800.

Keep the vacation pics coming!!

Great shot Fred!!! Enjoy the vaca and take lots of pics.

Thanks Keith. We are having a blast, and I'm taking tons of photos.

Fred, I've been wondering how your vacation has been going. You've had great weather!!

Nice pic to capture the moment. You've successfully kept her entertained with expensive face painting and a candy necklace. That's why no meltdown!!!

Don't apologize for the on camera flash. It comes in handy. I recently just bought a D200 for just these situations when I don't want to lug around a D2X and an SB800.

Keep the vacation pics coming!!

Thanks Mitchell. The vacation is going well, though it took us 2 days to figure out how hard to push the kids. They can only take so much "fun"....:biggrin:

Well not a MAJOR meltdown anyway.

I agree. I went out with my SB600 one day, but it was just too much gear to lug around with the kids.

More pics coming.

Latest threads

Top Bottom