One from today's wedding...

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by hotrod4x5, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Still culling today's wedding, but when I saw this one, I said to myself Wow! Not that this is a hard shot, I just like how the petals were captured in the air so perfectly. I'm glad the coordinator told her to throw them up, instead of down!

[​IMG]

2. Nice ! It almost looks photoshopped ....

3. rodney,
    that is a great shot
    they'll love it

the parents of that flower girl will be ecstatic
    well done

4. bradNYC

bradNYC

Mar 28, 2008
    NYC
    sweet

5. Thanks Greg. the parents were the bride and groom, so its a double whammy! The boy ring bearer behind her is their son.

6. That is so perfect and such a neat shot that it actually does look Photoshopped. Too funny when great pictures end up appearing to be fake because of what can be done with software. Thanks for sharing.

7. glewis1

glewis1

Aug 24, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    was also thinking it looked photoshopped. Nice catch!!

8. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    They will love it!!

9. I think it's a great shot. Cloning out the exit sign and smoke detector will make it better.

10. Great timing on the shot. I might actually do a little dodging of the background I think to bring it up just a tad so that it looks less like it might be photoshopped since it's so much darker than the girl is, but that might be too much of a pain to be worth it. Either way, you got a really nice shot there!

11. SMH77

SMH77

Feb 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Agreed--> Great timing on that shot! She is one talented girl to be juggling all those pedals without even looking like its a challenge! :biggrin:

Good capture, the parents will be sure to like it a lot. As you know, it's ALL about capturing the decisive moment--be it action, expression, etc. You did well with this one.

Sean

12. BarkisPhoto

BarkisPhoto

Jul 20, 2007
    New England
    Hi, Rodney -- nice shot! You captured the moment very well here. (And, I'll second Keith's suggestion about cloning out those distractions.)

Best Regards,

13. Thank you everyone for the compliments, suggestion and replies. :smile: