One from today's wedding...

Real Name
Rodney
Still culling today's wedding, but when I saw this one, I said to myself Wow! Not that this is a hard shot, I just like how the petals were captured in the air so perfectly. I'm glad the coordinator told her to throw them up, instead of down!

girl1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Rodney
Thanks Greg. the parents were the bride and groom, so its a double whammy! The boy ring bearer behind her is their son.

That is so perfect and such a neat shot that it actually does look Photoshopped. Too funny when great pictures end up appearing to be fake because of what can be done with software. Thanks for sharing.

Great timing on the shot. I might actually do a little dodging of the background I think to bring it up just a tad so that it looks less like it might be photoshopped since it's so much darker than the girl is, but that might be too much of a pain to be worth it. Either way, you got a really nice shot there!

Agreed--> Great timing on that shot! She is one talented girl to be juggling all those pedals without even looking like its a challenge! :biggrin:

Good capture, the parents will be sure to like it a lot. As you know, it's ALL about capturing the decisive moment--be it action, expression, etc. You did well with this one.

Sean

Hi, Rodney -- nice shot! You captured the moment very well here. (And, I'll second Keith's suggestion about cloning out those distractions.)

Best Regards,

Latest threads

Top Bottom