One more from Glacier N.P. infrared

W

Westwind

Still making my way through my images from this summers vacation, came to this one and I thought I would share it with you. We started in Glacier N.P. and drove up to Jasper N.P. in Canada. This is my first year shooting infrared, taking me a little time getting the hang of it, your comments and criticism are welcome.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Lake McDonald

As much as I liked the similar view of this setting in your earlier post, having the trees in the near field makes me like this version fractionally more. Nice job.

Hi Rich,
The mountains, clouds and lake are great. I don't believe the trees to the right add much to this particular scene in the infrared spectrum. I would have enjoyed more emphasis on the lake reflection. Look forward to seeing more of your work. Thanks for sharing.

W

Westwind

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Rich,
The mountains, clouds and lake are great. I don't believe the trees to the right add much to this particular scene in the infrared spectrum. I would have enjoyed more emphasis on the lake reflection. Look forward to seeing more of your work. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Joe,

Thank you very much for your comments. I really appreciate honest criticism, this will help me get better.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom