One more from Glacier N.P. infrared

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Westwind, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Westwind

Westwind Guest

Still making my way through my images from this summers vacation, came to this one and I thought I would share it with you. We started in Glacier N.P. and drove up to Jasper N.P. in Canada. This is my first year shooting infrared, taking me a little time getting the hang of it, your comments and criticism are welcome.

original.
    Lake McDonald

2. Clouds, water and mountains are a potent combination in IR. Nice image you have here.

3. keirin

keirin

Dec 31, 2005
    As much as I liked the similar view of this setting in your earlier post, having the trees in the near field makes me like this version fractionally more. Nice job.

4. gorgeous, rich
    very, very nice

5. What a beautiful location, nicely done.

6. Beautiful location, fantastic capture.

Thanks,

7. Hi Rich,
    The mountains, clouds and lake are great. I don't believe the trees to the right add much to this particular scene in the infrared spectrum. I would have enjoyed more emphasis on the lake reflection. Look forward to seeing more of your work. Thanks for sharing.

8. Westwind

Westwind Guest

Hi Joe,

Thank you very much for your comments. I really appreciate honest criticism, this will help me get better.

9. oscarzan

oscarzan

Aug 7, 2008
    Miami, Florida
    Great contrast and composition. Love the water reflections.
    Congrats

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.