One more: Fuji F40 does 4th parade...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ShaunK, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Fairly small pictures
    But nice and colorful

2. Nice. I'm pretty happy with my F40. Does video well which was something high on my list in a pocket camera...

3. I haven't tried the video yet... I've barely had time to look at the manual... bought the camera right before vacation for the wife, so I'll look into that when I get home... good to know it does nice video.

4. Wonderful colors.

How does the F40 compare to the F30 and F31 in color and noise? My littlest is beginning to take an interest in photography and I may give my S400 digital elph to her or get her a Fuji P&S. From my quick look around the Internet, it seems the F40 sells for a little less $. :confused:

5. It's not nearly as good as the F31 but I didn't want to fool with the XD cards so I went with the F40. The going rate on them is about $250 right now...

6. Thanks, Brian. I, too, would prefer SD capability, so I'll have to think about it a bit more.

7. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I bought my daughter the F20 for Christmas. I've been quite surprised at the quality of her photos. She loves it.