1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

One more of Philly

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by sfoxjohn, Jul 24, 2005.

1. sfoxjohn

sfoxjohn

May 1, 2005
    Marlton, NJ
    One of everybody's favorite views of Philadelphia. Just adding one more to the pile with a little more of the museum terrace.

[​IMG]

John

2. Hey I know that place nice shot good job. Will have to get a PA/NJ shoot going sometime after the summer

3. sfoxjohn

sfoxjohn

May 1, 2005
    Marlton, NJ
    Thanks Mike.

Yes. Waiting until this summer's heat is gone sounds good to me too.

John

4. JordanLFW

JordanLFW Guest

Are those the Rocky stairs?

5. sfoxjohn

sfoxjohn

May 1, 2005
    Marlton, NJ
    Ha! Wellll. The fellow in the blue and white shirt is at the top of the "Rocky"stairs, and the parked cars are at the bottom. You can't actually see the stairs in the picture.

If I cropped the bottom of the picture from where he is standing, then the viewer would feel he/she was at the top of the stairs. I included the whole terrace just to show the view from the museum doors for a change.

John

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.