One more... Snowmobile action

I know, I know... It's almost summer but I took these last week-end at the season's finale in Hébertville, QC and I wanted to share them with you. Enjoy before summer finally arrives. :biggrin:

_D2H4919_JPM_Frame.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_D2H4699_JPM_Frame.jpg

02_D2H4707_JPM_Frame.jpg

24_D2H5006_JPM_Frame.jpg

50_D2H5135_JPM_Frame.jpg

J

JeffP

My best is the first one, but you always do a great job... And you drive so good... it's easy to sleep on the passenger seats. :biggrin:

Clean your lens, because we go to Motocross on may 5...

J

JeffP

You come when you want... And i never tell you about you can come and take the display calibration colorimeter to have more acurate display on your mac....... :biggrin:

J

JeffP

Fireman can you tell me how many post i need to see the selling section on the forum?

C

Chris Pierce

awesome shots! I love the second one, I see you to have the 70-200 coming soon, mine will be here friday, can't wait!

I love snowmobiling pics! keep'm coming!

Fireman can you tell me how many post i need to see the selling section on the forum?
Jean-François, I PM'd you the info. You'll be fine now ! :biggrin:
awesome shots! I love the second one, I see you to have the 70-200 coming soon, mine will be here friday, can't wait!

I love snowmobiling pics! keep'm coming!
Chris, I can't wait to see you first pictures with this fine lens. Yesterday, I had my doubts about going all the way to the 70-200 VR as I saw a very affordable 80-200 elsewhere. This offer had me rethink the whole thing but I'll definitely go with the VR. I might not need it all the time but this it"ll be sweet to have it in difficult conditions.
Thanks !

Latest threads

Top Bottom